This blog is my random ramblings about Bravo's The Real Housewives franchise. I am a huge fan of every incarnation of the Real Housewives and decided I wanted to share my thoughts and opinions on the shows and the Housewives. This is by no means a "hate blog" but it's not a fan blog either. I will share my honest opinions which at times will be critical of the Housewives and at times praising them.

Monday, July 16, 2012

Jill Did Not Make Up Bankruptcy Rumor for Publicity

Last night, I published a post about whether Zarin Fabrics was filing for bankruptcy after noticing a spike in searches related to a Zarin Fabrics bankruptcy were leading to one of my webpages.  In order to get to the truth on the searches, I tweeted  Jill herself to ask whether their was any truth to the rumor of a potential bankruptcy.  Jill immediately tweeted that there was no truth to the rumor.  Since then the story has apparently taken off and has led to the following blog posts:

All of the articles point out that there was nothing on the internet regarding the alleged bankruptcy--I guess they couldn't find my blog post and suggest that Jill made up the rumor herself for publicity--she did not! I asked her about it https://twitter.com/MayaFrances/status/224694283138113537 and she offered an answer.  I just wanted to clear the air.

Anyway, I just wanted to clear the air that Jill did not make up the rumor about the potential Zarin Fabrics bankruptcy, I noticed a trend in search queries and asked Jill to clear things up.  While Jill has been accused of being a bit of a "publicity whore" in the past, I hate for her to be accused of something that she did not do.  I also apologize to her and her family and the Zarin Fabrics family if they suffer any negative consequences as a result of my question which truly had no mal-intent.

No comments:

Post a Comment